The terms and conditions below are governed by the relationships between the Silvaplana-Champfèr Tennis School and its Clients.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Clarity, Transparency and Professional Correctness
are the indispensable hubs of the service that the Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School offers its Clients.
Professionalism, Willingness and Organization
are the keys to the successful relationship between the Instructors & Trainers of the Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School and its Clients
Scuola Tennis Management
- The school declines all civil and criminal liability for incidents, accidents during all lessons (private /group /children & adults ect) and all sports competitions organized by Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School for/ with our Clients.
- The Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School declines all civil and criminal liability for any personal arrangements made with the instructors & trainers and clients without the prior authorization of the Management of the Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF INSTRUCTORS & TRAINERS
- The instructors & trainers of the Silvaplana-Champfèr Tennis School perform on the territory of competence in Engadin only a duty of representation, communication, promotion and sales of the Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School and all its Brands. The relationship between the Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School and its instructors is regulated by a contract of collaboration which predicts, intra alia, the prohibition of promoting Services to the Clients other than those offered on behalf of the Silvaplana – Champfèr Tennis School, throughout Engandin.
- The instructors & trainers of the Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School are not, therefore, authorized to propose or sell different and/or additional services than those proposed on behalf of the Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School and its Official Supplier Partners.
- The instructors & trainers of the Silvaplana-Champfèr Tennis School cannot intervene directly to make modifications or changes of economic nature on the price list presented to the Client on behalf of the Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School, unless they have been authorized directly by the Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School. It is, therefore, the Client’s obligation to require that the instructors & trainers exhibit their authorization, on the understanding that the instructors & trainers are responsible for what they say and will have to respond personally in case they exceed their powers.
- Equally, instructors & trainers may not grant discounts and/or facilitations and/or payment delays unless prior permission has been issued by the Management di Scuola Tennis Silvaplana- Champfèr
- The Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School declines all civil and criminal liability for any possible fraudulent and/or involuntary misconduct of its instructors & trainers also in relation to false or misleading information given to Clients, and regarding all commercial proposals and/or any other form of communication related to the trademark Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School and to its own Brands.
CANCELLATIONS OR MODIFICATIONS
- Reservations may be cancelled or modified by the Client for up to 14 calendar days prior to using the booked service without any penalty being applied.
- For cancellations or modifications made, by the Client, for up to 14 calendar days prior to using the booked service, a penalty of 40% will be charged for the total value of the reservation.
- For cancellations or modifications made, by the Client, for up to 7 calendar days prior to using the booked service, a penalty of 60% will be charged for the total value of the reservation.
- For cancellations or modifications made, by the Client, for up to 3 calendar days prior to using the booked service, a penalty of 70% will be charged for the total value of the reservation.
- For cancellations made, by the Client, for up to 24 hours prior to using the booked service a penalty of 100% will be charged for the total value of the reservation.
- All cancellations or modifications must be made known in writing (email, sms, mail ect) by the Client to the Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School to determine the application of any penalties, according to the above terms.
- The Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School must always communicate to the Client, in writing, the acceptance and successful delivery of any cancellation or modification sent by them.
- The Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School reserves the right not to apply the aforementioned penalties only and exclusively in exceptional cases or force majeure (morbid illness – extraordinary weather conditions, etc.).
- It is understood that, in the above mentioned cases, the Silvaplana-Champfèr Tennis School will ask the Client to submit appropriate official certification (medical authority, etc.), possibly accompanied by any relevant documentation proving the actual inability to benefit from and enjoy the originally proposed and confirmed services. Any certifications and/or documentation must be sent in written form to Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School which, if necessary, may request additional documentation and/or examination by a Public Authority. Failure to submit the requested documentation and/or certification determines the application of the penalties referred to in points 3; 4; 5; 6).
- The tennis lessons shall be cancelled, by the Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School, only if the weather conditions or the partial/total closure of the tennis courts are such as to prevent the regular maintenance of the services provided and booked by the Client. This decision is taken exclusively by the Silvaplana Tennis Champion Mangement – Champfèr.
In this case, the Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School will not apply any penalty to the Client.
- Please note that the Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School instructors & trainers always teach classes in all weather conditions, regardless of the Client’s lack of willingness to take lessons, unless adverse weather conditions result in the total closure of the tennis courts and the impossibility for lessons to occur regularly .
- The Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School specifies the prices of its activities and/or lessons exclusively in Swiss Francs.
- The Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School accepts payments in euro. In this case, an internal euro/chf exchange rate will be applied, according to the terms of Swiss law.
- The Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School accepts all major credit cards.
- The Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School always advises its Clients to make a personal travel insurance for all the activities and/or lessons it offers. (mobiliare.ch or similar)
- Healthcare insurance and/or any other type of insurance is and will be the responsibility of each individual Participant and/or Client on a voluntary basis throughout the course of all activities in Swiss territory proposed by Silvaplana-Champfèr Tennis School.
- The Client has the possibility to draw up a contract, in their own country of origin prior to departure for Engadin, regarding travel insurance policies and/or other insurance policies that prevent and/or limit participation in tennis lessons booked by the Client or other activities proposed by the Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School.
- The Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School informs the Clients about the possibility of making travel insurance policies with an insurance company in Switzerland prior to departure for Engadin for participation in any activity and/or lesson proposed by the School. For this purpose, the Silvaplana-Champfèr Tennis School will be able to provide, if requested, prices and terms by virtue of the partnership with several Swiss Insurance Companies. (mobiliare.ch or similar).
- The Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School meets all the existing legal requirements in Switzerland and has third-party liability coverage to protect the services offered.
REFUNDS- COMPLAINTS- DISSERVICE
- The Client must infrom (orally or in writing) the Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School (also through instructors & trainers) about any disruptions, complaints or requests for reimbursements regarding lessons and/or Activities and Services in general, during of after they have taken place, but, in any case, before they have left Engadin.
- The Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School, once informed by the Client about the disservice, complaint or request for reimbursement, will promptly take action and evaluate, on site, any damage sustained by the Client in order to find and structure in a timely manner a possible solution to the problem and/or estimate jointly with the Client any compensation regarding the disservice that occured.
- The Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School declines all responsibility and does not take into account in any way any request regarding disservice, and/or complaints and/or requests for reimbursement that have been received after the day marking the end of the lessons and/or Activities, and, in any case, after the client’s departure from Engandin.
GENERAL- VARIOUS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School declines all responsibility for reserving tennis courts not used by the Client.
- In this case, the Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School will not be able to make any relevant partial/total refund.
- For any partial or total refund of unused tennis court bookings, the Client must always and only contact the Responsible Company and the holder of the right of the service provided to the Client.
- The Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School invites Clients to communicate their desires and requirements regarding dietary habits, medical therapies, etc. so that instructors & trainers can assist and best meet the needs of the customer.
CUSTOMER SERVICES: VIDEO – PHOTO 360 System – STORY
- The Customer may choose to use, for a fee, a video and photo service that documents all the play and professional aspects of the lessons and/or activities offered by the Silvaplana-Champfèr Tennis School.
- To this end, Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School makes use of the collaboration of the Company Dnamicom ://www.dnami.com/, which is able to offer the customer a high quality and professional service in the creation and realization, with a choice of music, of a video/photo 360 System Story of the lessons and/or activities.
- Dnamicom’s staff are able to follow the customer during all activities / lessons, offering their service through professional operators.
- The 360 System – Story video/photo service provided by Dnamicom is in fact paid and managed directly by the Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School, which benefits from confidential pricing agreed with the aforementioned Company.
- The Silvaplana- Champfèr Tennis School is able to offer price estimations at no extra cost and customized for the above service according to the needs and requirements of the Customer .
Silvaplana Top Snowsports GmbH
N. IDI CH – 250.467.111
Via dal Farrer 16
7513 Silvaplana –Schweiz
( legge federale svizzera del 18 Giugno 2010 –Registro di identificazione imprese svizzere LIDI )